( original handmade creations by Ni )

About Me

My photo
I am a Jill of all trades , SAHM and lover of all crafts. I think my middle name is Creating :) Each day I try to invision some new detail or put together some stiches I have never done before for a new look. I can`t wait to see what tomorrow will bring . Feel free to leave a comment and let me know how I am doing.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Flower clip with heart shaped crystal

















From the Vase to a flower clip :)






My Favorite color :)



This is how I love wrapping my gifts . HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY !








I Just finished doing the Gerber Daisy flower clips with the heart shaped crystals ..SOOO CUTE ..When I saw these flowers in Michael`s I just had to buy some of every color they had ! They are the best quality I have found so far, so full of layers .


I usually make these with the round crystal but on these I wanted something different and these heart shaped crystals just called my name .

2 comments:

  1. So Nice to meet you Ni!

    www.RecreatingWonderland.Blogspot.com
    Imagine.Design.Create

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome :) and thank you for following .

    ReplyDelete

counter