( original handmade creations by Ni )

About Me

My photo
I am a Jill of all trades , SAHM and lover of all crafts. I think my middle name is Creating :) Each day I try to invision some new detail or put together some stiches I have never done before for a new look. I can`t wait to see what tomorrow will bring . Feel free to leave a comment and let me know how I am doing.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Flip Flops with Large Oval Crystal in Center











I am getting many requst for these Flip Flops ... this is the design I came up with today .

These are going to look great on the beach or even to wear for a wedding !

These are not recommended for children under 3 yrs of age .


The price for these are 9.99 each plus shipping ,You can check them out in my Etsy shop @ http://www.creatingwithni.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

counter