( original handmade creations by Ni )

About Me

My photo
I am a Jill of all trades , SAHM and lover of all crafts. I think my middle name is Creating :) Each day I try to invision some new detail or put together some stiches I have never done before for a new look. I can`t wait to see what tomorrow will bring . Feel free to leave a comment and let me know how I am doing.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Daddy`s LIL Princess T-SHIRT DRESS Toddler 18 months














I made this adorable T-SHIRT dress with a 100% pink cotton t-shirt with the design already on it ..I added the crochet design in a crochet # 10 thread in a hot pink .
This little dress will look darling with the matching accesories .

This will look cute for a party as well as just playing on the beach over a bathing suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

counter