In the past few weeks I have been spending much of my time promoting and selling on http://www.etsy.com Along my ventures I chat with other Etsy shop owners and get to see all their creativity come to life . I thought it would be a great idea to add these findings here on my blog to share with everyone who enjoys reading my blog . Etsy is all about handmade or vintage . Why buy from just an ordinary retail store When You can have something custom made to suit your needs for the same price ? Most items shown in the shops are ready to ship in the size they are showing , but unlike shopping at a retail store ...if you do not see the size or color your heart is set on you can place a special order just for you and they will greet you with open arms .
The first time I ordered something , It made me feel happy and pampered . I did not have to walk through crowded malls or get upset when I found something I wanted only to see that they were out of my size .
Come visit us at http://www.etsy.com and get the pampering you want for the same price as a retail store. Happy Shopping ! :)
I`ll be listing shops as I come in touch with more each day .
If your a shop owner and want to be added , just leave me a comment with your shops url or convo me and I`ll be happy to add you to the page . if you want a pic added , I`ll need your permission :)
1. My etsy shop is here http://www.creatingwithni.etsy.com I can make anything crochet or knitted and also some craft wreaths , and flower arrangements . Remember do not hesitate to ask for something that is not listed in the shop . We are here to help you find anything and everything your looking for and make your shopping easy and less stressful.
Here is a glimpse of the other shops
2. She makes the most beautiful kids wear
3. Gleeful Peacock is your place for beautiful and fun jewelry and accessories
4. Metalic Visions
5. Here you will find an assortment of handmade gifts, such as crochet afghans, dolls, jewelry, etc. with new items coming all the time
6. Rain's Obsessive Stitchery
7. Bibs, T-shirts, suncatchers, and many more
8. Costume Jewelry Temptations
9. Chocolate, candies, and lollipops
10. Eccentric Anomalies: Customized, personalized and handmade stationery creations such as cards, notecards, invitations (weddings, birthdays, parties, special occasions), tags, labels, little books, vintage looking games and gifts for people with an endless good taste but limited budget
11. Swarovski Gemstone Pearls Vintage Button Jewelry
12. Custom orders of stationery, invitations, hair bows, birth announcements and just about anything else you can think of
13. One-of-a-kind jewelry, featuring Swarovski Crystal, Venetian glass, handmade and lampworked glass, semiprecious stones, and both real and faux pearls
14. Kahlua Cupcakes Photography ~ Art for The Rest of Us
15. crafter of a variety of things in many different categories
16. scrapbooks, jewelry, home decor and craft supples
17. A wonderland of natural, unnatural, recycled, brand new, found, vintage, or otherwise artsy and cute play things, all up for adoption to loving homes
18. Baby hats, adult apparel, socks, soap savers, kitchen helpers, bath and beauty items (reusable cotton pads, washcloths), and much more
19. Every little girl needs some bows:
Because not every princess wears a crown!
20. Great items for gifts or for yourself!
22. Bags and Jewelery
23. Amigurumi, Vintage Items & More Nonsense!
24. Bri's Crocheting Shop
25. Handmade Jewelry, Handcrafted Jewelry
26. CROSS STITCH CARDS
27. LanniDesigns's , Jewelry
28. Knitted and crocheted creations
29. Foxxiesair Fine Art and Accessories
31. Made Just For You
32. Handmade scented soaps, lotions, bath bombs, body wash ,bubble bath, bath salts and scrubs .
33. Peruvian (South America) Handcrafts: Chullos, marquetry
34. A Beautiful Collection of Soft Furnishings , Gifts , and accessories
35. Simply From The Heart Crochet
36. First Light Photography
37. My Crystals and Beads
38. Creating Fun Hand Knits!
39. Banner's and More
40. Very high quality cards
41. The very best in homemade mineral makeup!
42. Paintings, Cute Crafts, Pretty Photos, Unique Gifts
44. Bringing you things you never knew you needed!
45. A variety of handmade crafts
46. Bri's Crocheting Shop
47. ~Kay Kay's Bow-Tique~
48.Beach Cove Jewelry
49. Welcome to Embraced Babies
50. Handcrafted jewelry and accessories
51.Making You Smell Good!
52. A collection of Knit and crochet handmade pieces
53. Budget Friendly Necklaces, Bracelets, Earrings and Sets
54. Enjoy browsing through hand painted vintage treasures
55. WillowCreekRustics ..Willow is a green product once cut or coppiced the tree grows back many shoots from the base and thus can be cut and harvested without killing the tree !
56. Hand Weaving the Saori Way and Hand Embroidered Cards
....More Shops TO Come
( original handmade creations by Ni )
- I am a Jill of all trades , SAHM and lover of all crafts. I think my middle name is Creating :) Each day I try to invision some new detail or put together some stiches I have never done before for a new look. I can`t wait to see what tomorrow will bring . Feel free to leave a comment and let me know how I am doing.