( original handmade creations by Ni )

About Me

My photo
I am a Jill of all trades , SAHM and lover of all crafts. I think my middle name is Creating :) Each day I try to invision some new detail or put together some stiches I have never done before for a new look. I can`t wait to see what tomorrow will bring . Feel free to leave a comment and let me know how I am doing.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

MY PRETTY IN PINK COLLECTION


Pretty in Pink Poncho


Pretty in Pink Flower on the Poncho



Pretty in Pink  Headband


Pretty in Pink  Hats


I just finished my pretty in pink collection this morning . I just love pinkwith a touch of white.

Who`s little girl wouldn`t look pretty in these ??

6 comments:

  1. These are beautiful and oh I love the colors and the details in the the collection

    ReplyDelete
  2. These hats are gorgeous Nee. My mom used to make my kids so many crochet clothes when they were babies, but none quite as beautiful as these . Her work was not quite as intricate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so precious !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your hats , They are just adorable.

    Diana B.

    ReplyDelete

counter