( original handmade creations by Ni )

About Me

My photo
I am a Jill of all trades , SAHM and lover of all crafts. I think my middle name is Creating :) Each day I try to invision some new detail or put together some stiches I have never done before for a new look. I can`t wait to see what tomorrow will bring . Feel free to leave a comment and let me know how I am doing.

Monday, November 9, 2009

Floppy hat for my niece Emily


Emily with her new Floppy hat

I made this floppy hat for my niece Emily . She looks so adorable with it .

I love the color on her . I will definitely have to make some more in this color . This particular yarn made the hat kinda floppy because it can not be work in any way to give it more shape so when you see the hat its like eh and you kinda just look away but If you give it a chance and have the child try it on , you will be amazed at how pretty it can look when wearing it .

Dont judge by the first look when looking at any handmade items .  Go ahead and ask to try them on .

No comments:

Post a Comment

counter