( original handmade creations by Ni )

About Me

My photo
I am a Jill of all trades , SAHM and lover of all crafts. I think my middle name is Creating :) Each day I try to invision some new detail or put together some stiches I have never done before for a new look. I can`t wait to see what tomorrow will bring . Feel free to leave a comment and let me know how I am doing.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

My neice posing with my crochet hat


My sweet niece showing off one of my hats :)

Here is one of my crocheted hat being worn by my niece . Everyone seams to just love this style .
I am thinking of making as many as I can this year so that I can sell them at a fair next October .  I went and picked up many new yarns at Michael's yesterday and have started to crochet like mad !! soon as one is finished , I jumped to the next !  I can`t wait to see what the next color combo will kook like. 

 I noticed that all the items I make look so much nicer when I have someone model for them  so maybe come time for the fair , I`ll have my niece with me to help me sell them quicker ? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

counter