( original handmade creations by Ni )

About Me

My photo
I am a Jill of all trades , SAHM and lover of all crafts. I think my middle name is Creating :) Each day I try to invision some new detail or put together some stiches I have never done before for a new look. I can`t wait to see what tomorrow will bring . Feel free to leave a comment and let me know how I am doing.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hat done on a loom



Hat done on a round loom


An up close look of the stitch on the round loom

I found a set of 5 looms on sale for $4.99 last year and just could not pass them up , I had never worked on these round looms before so I was not sure what to expect. The end result is amazing , It looks so professional and I love that you can make them double thick so they are very warm for those very cold days . You can also make them double sided in 2 different colors (reversible ) I will be playing with them more  in the coming weeks .

Its amazing how quick it works up , but I do tend to get bored of the repetition in the stitch . This is great to make someone a quick gift , when time is of the essence.

It actually looks like it has been done on a machine .

No comments:

Post a Comment

counter