( original handmade creations by Ni )

About Me

My photo
I am a Jill of all trades , SAHM and lover of all crafts. I think my middle name is Creating :) Each day I try to invision some new detail or put together some stiches I have never done before for a new look. I can`t wait to see what tomorrow will bring . Feel free to leave a comment and let me know how I am doing.

Monday, October 26, 2009

DOILY



DOILY




My sister N law bought this crochet thread some years ago and started to make the doily and just never got around to finishing it .  She came across it again this weekend and gave them to me to finish them for her .  I did not have enough of the thread to make a third doily and there is no way of finding something here in the states to match it with so she will have to be happy with just the two. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

counter