( original handmade creations by Ni )

About Me

My photo
I am a Jill of all trades , SAHM and lover of all crafts. I think my middle name is Creating :) Each day I try to invision some new detail or put together some stiches I have never done before for a new look. I can`t wait to see what tomorrow will bring . Feel free to leave a comment and let me know how I am doing.

Friday, October 23, 2009

CREAM and PINK hat


front view


side view


top view


Cream & Pink  Colored Hat

I feel the winter in my bones so it is hats , hats , and more hats !  I can`t get my hands to stop working in this cool weather ! I love it :)  

The flower for this hat took almost as long as making the hat itself , but the flowers are my signature to all my creations so I take care in trying to make each one look different  and if I fail with the first try , I keep trying till I get one that I love . It may sometimes take me 10 tries but the end result is always worth it for me .

I owe all my inspiration for these HATS  to Baby Emily , Carolina , Daniella , And baby Liya ( whom I haven`t even met yet ! , But a picture says a thousand words :) )

I wonder what the next hat will be ? I can`t wait myself ! I have been thinking Xmas colors . Time will tell .

If you have any ideas about color schemes or styles ,  jot me a comment and let me know !

No comments:

Post a Comment

counter