( original handmade creations by Ni )

About Me

My photo
I am a Jill of all trades , SAHM and lover of all crafts. I think my middle name is Creating :) Each day I try to invision some new detail or put together some stiches I have never done before for a new look. I can`t wait to see what tomorrow will bring . Feel free to leave a comment and let me know how I am doing.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

wash/dish cloths







I had a request to make these wash /dish clothes. I made them in assorted colors measuring 8 `` X 9`` with a crochet cord so it can hang to dry .

I sell them in sets of 3 with a ribbon tied around them , making them a great little gift for anyone on your list or buy for yourself .

These can be made in any color you like.

the colors in this photo from top to bottom are : Burgundy,purple, dark rose.

1 comment:

  1. I really want to be featured.
    Here's my shop
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/finethreadz
    Thanks.

    SharonH

    ReplyDelete

counter