( original handmade creations by Ni )

About Me

My photo
I am a Jill of all trades , SAHM and lover of all crafts. I think my middle name is Creating :) Each day I try to invision some new detail or put together some stiches I have never done before for a new look. I can`t wait to see what tomorrow will bring . Feel free to leave a comment and let me know how I am doing.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

cupcake hat




This cupcake hat is sure to be a pleaser for any child !
The colors just pop . With winter just around the corner ,
I thought I would get a head start on my winter collection .
I think this will be a winner for this winter .
Will fit a toddler to adult.

You can purchase this @ http://www.etsy.com/shop/creatingwithni , by registering with Etsy which is free and takes but a minute or two of your time.

price is 20.00

2 comments:

  1. Ni, That is very pretty !, I have never seen one like it .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your stuff!! And it's been fun chatting in the bnr's. If you want to feature anything from my shop here is my shop url:

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Morelittletreasures

    ReplyDelete

counter