( original handmade creations by Ni )

About Me

My photo
I am a Jill of all trades , SAHM and lover of all crafts. I think my middle name is Creating :) Each day I try to invision some new detail or put together some stiches I have never done before for a new look. I can`t wait to see what tomorrow will bring . Feel free to leave a comment and let me know how I am doing.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Gorgeous crochet Glam Hat fits size 6 months to 3 yrs




This is a totally stunning hat ! Any childs wardrobe would reep its benifit . it is in a Wine color , the flower is in a mix of colors , so it can coordinate with many different colors . The fun fur is in a light pink .

I made this Hat with Lion Brand yarn and I added the fun fur around the hat for detail and to give the dazzling effect .

I have added a tie behind the flower for size adjustment.

You can Dazzle your little one with this one of a kind pattern created by ``creatingwithni ``.

No comments:

Post a Comment

counter