( original handmade creations by Ni )

About Me

My photo
I am a Jill of all trades , SAHM and lover of all crafts. I think my middle name is Creating :) Each day I try to invision some new detail or put together some stiches I have never done before for a new look. I can`t wait to see what tomorrow will bring . Feel free to leave a comment and let me know how I am doing.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

beaded Bathing suit cover up







This bathing suit cover-up was made in the lovers knot, beads were added around the bottom and neckline

This cover-up can be ordered from creatingwithni.etsy.com Just ask for the beaded coverup with your thread and bead color and the size that you will need .

custom orders are my specialty .

2 comments:

  1. Ni, This is absolutely gorgeous !! You do such nice work . would you be able to do this in a beige ?? I would need it in a Medium .
    I will e`mail you .

    Ray T.
    Tampa,Fl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ni, This is so pretty , would you share the pattern ? or is it for sale some where ?
    Delaini

    ReplyDelete

counter