( original handmade creations by Ni )

About Me

My photo
I am a Jill of all trades , SAHM and lover of all crafts. I think my middle name is Creating :) Each day I try to invision some new detail or put together some stiches I have never done before for a new look. I can`t wait to see what tomorrow will bring . Feel free to leave a comment and let me know how I am doing.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

ladies Lacy Crochet top









I have made a few of these in A  child size (sweaters and dresses ) , This is the first in a ladies size ...The hardest part was figuring out the amount of stitches I needed to convert from a child to an adult ., then figuring out where the arm holes would be ...I had to take apart the top section 3 times before I got it right ! What made it even harder was that the first child size one I made I had created in a very thin yarn , I then converted my pattern into the child thread pattern . On the original pattern I had a button closure in the back ,On a few I made them all opened in the front with a few buttons .  On this pattern I omitted the button closure and made it very simple and elegant .

I am very happy with the results . I am hoping it will fit properly .

No comments:

Post a Comment

counter