( original handmade creations by Ni )

About Me

My photo
I am a Jill of all trades , SAHM and lover of all crafts. I think my middle name is Creating :) Each day I try to invision some new detail or put together some stiches I have never done before for a new look. I can`t wait to see what tomorrow will bring . Feel free to leave a comment and let me know how I am doing.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Thinking out loud

Today I was racking my brains on what to start working on next and when I Looked @ all the yarn and thread I had at home I decided I needed new thread for new ideas so i ordered A bunch of new threads to get me inspired on an idea I had for the bathrooms . I`d like to make covers  for the water tank in all my bathrooms .. I had made some last year for a friend but forgot to snap a picture  of them . I have a ton of images rolling in my head and can`t wait to get started ... Now if only my new threads would get here !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

counter